- mid-pressure coal-fired steam boiler project Bangladesh
- gas fired horizontal thermal oil heater project Ethiopia
- 10 tph biomass-fired steam boiler project Inner Mongolia
- 21 tph gas fired steam boiler project Bolivia
- 35 tph SZS condensing superheated steam boiler for CNEG
- 10 tph natural gas fired steam boiler in China
- efficient gas fired boiler for automobile painting industry
- biomass fired chain grate steam boiler for construction industry
35 tph SZS condensing superheated steam boiler for CNEG
Process Description 2019-11-18
Boiler capacity: 10 tph
Boiler pressure: 2.45 MPa
Application: CNEG(China National Erzhong Group Co. ) industry
In the heavy machinery manufacturing industry, the processes of smelting, pouring, and producing finished castings consume a large amount of steam. ZOZEN superheated steam boiler can meet the temperature requirements of these process. Founded in 1958, China National Erzhong Group Co. (CNEG) is one of the national major technical equipment research and development bases. In the purchase of boilers, CNEG had put forward high standards and strict requirements on boiler quality. Through open bidding, ZOZEN sucessfully became the steam boiler supplier for CNEG with its own technical advantages and quality assurance. ZOZEN designed the technical solution of the SZS series gas-fired superheated steam boiler system, which can raise the steam temperature to 300 °C through the superheater.
In addition, the SZS series gas-fired boiler forms a large-volume furnace space by the membrane water wall, which ensures better fuel insulation and full fuel combustion. Combined with advanced the low NOx burner, it can easily achieve low emission of NOx less than 30mg/m³. And in order to further ensure the safe and normal operation of the boiler, boiler will undergo rigorous water pressure test and air tightness test before delivery.
We were deeply impressed by the efficiency of ZOZEN boiler. Not only the gas-fired boiler itself had high steam output efficiency, but also the progress of the project was very efficient. From the completion of the bidding to the successful delivery of the boiler to the construction site, the successful ignition acceptance was completed in just 30 days.