- mid-pressure coal-fired steam boiler project Bangladesh
- gas fired horizontal thermal oil heater project Ethiopia
- 10 tph biomass-fired steam boiler project Inner Mongolia
- 21 tph gas fired steam boiler project Bolivia
- 35 tph SZS condensing superheated steam boiler for CNEG
- 10 tph natural gas fired steam boiler in China
- efficient gas fired boiler for automobile painting industry
- biomass fired chain grate steam boiler for construction industry
Measurement method of efficiency of oil and gas boiler
A boiler’s efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE).Online free consultation Leave message
A boiler’s efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). This is the ratio of the boiler’s annual heat output compared to the total annual fossil fuel energy it consumes. An AFUE of 90% means that 90% of the fuel energy becomes heat for your home and the other 10% escapes either up the chimney or out through the boiler into the space where the boiler is located. The higher the rating, the greater your savings will be.
A recognized symbol of efficiency is the ENERGY STAR label. For a boiler to qualify for ENERGY STAR, the product must meet or exceed the EPA’s minimum efficiency ratings. For gas boilers, both the natural gas and LPG gas boilers are ENERGY STAR certified, and our WNS and SZS boiler, at 96% AFUE, is the highest efficiency product we manufacture. For oil boilers, the diesel oil is ENERGY STAR certified at 95% AFUE
Upgrading an 80% efficient boiler to our 96% efficient WNS and SZS boiler or 94-95% efficient gas boiler can provide about a 15-20% savings in energy costs. This can equal one or more months of heating fuel costs for every year of the boiler’s operation. US. Boiler Company has introduced more new, high efficiency boiler products over the last several years than any other company in the history of hydronic heating.